Resident agrees to Stay Drug and Alcohol Free by doing the following:
- Provide a Treatment Plan affidavit prior to move in. Only Completed Treatment Plan residents are allowed.
- Allow Management to administer Drug and Alcohol testing, upon move in and as deemed necessary by Management.
- No Possession. Any use or possession of any alcohol, drugs, drug paraphernalia, gambling or pornography.
- Maintain an active recovery by attending a minimum of 3 AA/NA meetings per week. One meeting per week will be Tuesday Night Serenity Village Life Recovery Meeting.
- Have weekly contact with your sponsor.
- Resident will need to have all overnight stays away from the house pre-approved 24 hours in advance. No leave of over 5 days will be permitted. Upon return from overnight stays resident approves drug and alcohol testing to be readmitted to household. No overnight stays for the first 30 days. No overnight stays during the week, Sunday-Thursday nights.
- No Resident shall be taking mood altering prescription medications.
Resident agrees to Live In Community by doing the following:
- Attend Weekly House Meeting. Participate in house activities from meetings to meals together, etc.
- Work, Attend School or Volunteer a minimum of 25 hours per week. Work should not affect Tuesday SV Life Recovery Meeting or House Meeting times. Overnight work should be avoided.
- Allow Management to enter at any time. When management knocks please invite them in.
- Not to act in a loud, boisterous, unruly or thoughtless manner or disturb the rights of other residents to peace and quiet.
- House Hours are awake and out of room by 9am and quiet time starting at 10pm. Curfew for first 30 days is 10 pm weekdays and midnight on Friday and Saturday.
- No unattended guest and no guest sleeping anywhere in the house.
- No sleeping in common areas.
- No weapons, No threats, violence, physical or other abuse to others.
- Don’t Eat Other Peoples’ Food!
- Resolve conflicts. Please conduct your activities in and about the premises in a manner not to interfere with the rights, comforts or convenience of other residents. Residents shall work out a solution between themselves, and if necessary Management will assist.
- Relationships are not allowed with people from organizations in formal (SV Houses) or informal (Healing House, Teen Challenge, etc) partnerships with Serenity Village. Relationships include: dating, fraternizing, phone calls, messaging, phone number exchanges, etc.
Resident agrees to Respect The Dwelling Property by doing the following:
- Perform all household tasks to maintain a clean household and grounds.
- Maintain clean and orderly sleeping quarters.
- Smoke outside and dispose cigarette butts properly.
- Not to damage or misuse the house, utilities or equipment provided by management.
- To inform management immediately of all needed repairs i.e. leaky faucets or toilets.
- Have no pets of any kind.